Friday, January 2, 2009

later that day

Hooray. The microscope didn't take quite as long as I thought it would. Here it is printed on fabric, although I need to buy some real fabric printing ink next time. I'm pretty darn happy with the result, so much so that I sat right back down to do another carving, a panther a la Sailor Jerry.


And for a little back logging, here's another piece I made for the Lark craft sale. I traded with Terry Taylor (a senior editor at Lark and a darn fine jewelry and everything else maker) for some killer earings. I couldn't ever decide if this one looked more like pills or corndogs on parade, but I had a lot of fun with it. I'm not sure what my next project is, but I'm taking suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. I really like how the microscope came out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! it was fun. And sometimes simple shapes work better.

    ReplyDelete