Friday, June 5, 2009

print-a-thon 09

So I've been super busy printing for the craft show in July. I've been doing some new things with adding embroidery stitches to my poppies (the lino print is based on my poppy quilt) and my skully print (I've done some embroideries based on this design). On the poppies, I tried to stitches to correct a printing error on one of the designs, but I ended up liking the effect and ran with it. The fabric frames are really easy to make... and I'm so in love with stitching on paper. Even more pics on my flickr page.

And, of course, I couldn't help doing a little digs & bean merchandising. I carved a stamp to create homemade price tags for my wares.

1 comment: